User Generated Content Script (backdrop: Cityscapes)



POV: lens of a young, hip & active urban dweller (exposed to urban dust)

1.  Active in the social media scene, I am a city dweller & I travel a lot!

2.  As result, I am easily exposed to environment stressor such as urban dust, smog & more!

3.  My overall skin tone and complexion may appear dull & more often, DRY!

4.  I chanced upon Suria Glow Set not long ago- and I decided to give it a try- BEST DECISION I MADE!

5.  I have been using them accordingly & what a difference! I'll run you guys through the steps!




ACTIONS

6.  STEP 1: So firstly, my usual routine is to cleanse my face warm water.

7.  STEP 2: Once cleansed, I apply the Elixir Serum very light on my palm & start dabbing it onto my face. It absorbs into my skin within minutes guys!

8.  I guess it's because the organic oils & snail mucin in the Serum are working its way into hydrating & nourishing my skin!  

9.  STEP 3: Next, onto the Radiance Mask. Now the interesting bit here is that there will be bubbles once you applied it onto your skin. Leave it on until it disappear & thoroughly absorbed by your skin!

10.         Step 4- Once that's done, we can then apply the remaining serum onto our skin here!

 


POSTLUDE/EPILOGUE.

11.         As a city girl, I can express how wholesome Suria Glow Set is.

12.         It does what it says: moisturizes & putting that radiant GLOW back to my dull skin!

13.         Less than month in, I can see significant improvement in my skin tone- ultra hydrated skin with a suppler & even skin tone!!!

14.         At any rate, Suria Glow Set is designed for city girls like me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

User Generated Content Script (backdrop the outdoors)

Content Literature, Poetry slam & proses